6D4N Gangwon – Seoul (MVICN-GV15)
6天4晚 江原道 – 首尔
Valid until 31st Dec 2020
Tour Highlights 行程亮点：
Specialties Gourmets 特色料理：
- Ginseng Chicken Soup 人参鸡汤
- Korean BBQ 韩式烧烤
South Korea is a country in East Asia, constituting the southern part of the Korean Peninsula and sharing a land border with North Korea. South Korea is a highly developed country and the world’s 11th largest economy by nominal GDP. South Korea is a global leader in many technology and innovation driven fields. Since the 21st century, South Korea has been renowned for its globally influential pop culture such as K-pop and TV dramas, a phenomenon referred to as the Korean Wave. (1)
Gangwon-do is blessed with beautiful mountains and clean beaches that offer some of the best sceneries and vacation spots enthusiasts, as the province gets a lot of snow, and because of this, it has been selected as the host city of 2018 Winter Olympics.(2)
Seoul is the capital city of Korea divided into two major areas by the Hangang River. Gangnam(south of the river) and Gangbuk(north of the river). It is a dynamic city that never sleeps, home to many historic sites and fast changing fashion, food and lifestyle trends.(3)
Assemble at the Johor Bahru Senai International Airport OR Singapore Changi International Airport and ready to depart for Korea Seoul.
• As arrival to Incheon, the trip begin with the visit at Namsan Octagonal Hall & Love Lock Wall which located in the Namsan Park in Seoul. With situated atop at the Namsan Mountain, Namsan Octagonal Hall offering the views that covering the entirety of Seoul. Down the road standing another iconic building – N Seoul Tower. Along the ground terrace attached to the tower, thousands of locks are hanging. This Love Lock Wall is a romantic pilgrimage for those couples who visit to declare their eternal love.
• Today will trip head east to Gangwon Province and first stop at Nami Island. Nami Island or Namiseom was formed as a result of the construction of Cheongpyeong Dam. It is a half moon-shaped isle, is famous for its beautiful tree lined roads. Nami Island also is Korean Drama ‘Winter Sonata’ shooting place. At approximately 30 mins bus ride, approached the capital of Gangwon Province, Chuncheon City. Chuncheon Myeongdong Street is located at the heart of downtown Chuncheon, one of the food & shopping paradise in South Korea.
• Traveling further east to Sokcho City, Daepohang Port is an old port with 100 years of history, on the southernmost point of Sokcho. Daepohang Fish Market is a famous seafood market serve with a variety of fresh & dry seafood at reasonable prices.
• The night ended in a stay at Gangwon-do.
• The morning start with a hiking to Seoraksan National Park. Seoraksan Mountain is one of the most beautiful mountain in Korea, boasting a variety of colorful flowers in spring, refreshing clear water streams in summer, vibrant autumn foliages in fall, and a scenic snow-covered landscape in winter. In August 1982, UNESCO designated the area as a biosphere reserve.
• Located on the slopes of Seoraksan, Sinheungsa Temple is an ancient temple with deep historical significance. In addition to all the natural beauty surrounding the temple is the masterful 18.9 meter Tall Bronze Statue of the Buddha.
• Back from the serenity of Seoraksan, is time to unveil the hidden beauty of the East Sea. Oeongchi Walkway, a 2 km walkway has been established along the coast. The trail starts at Sokcho Beach, passes along the Oeongchi coast and ends at Oeongchi Harbor, offering the freshness of the turquoise-blue ocean all along the walkway.
• A change from the natural landscape to the awestruck amazing modernize architecture is the Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP) is the newest and most iconic landmark of the Korean design industry. Located at the center of the Dongdaemun area. The DDP designed by a world-renowned architect, Zaha Hadid and become one of the favorite places for filming locations like the SBS drama ‘You Who Came from the Stars’.
• The night ended in a stay at Seoul Hotel.
• Seoul is a historic and cultural city, therefore visiting a historical royal palace is a must. Deoksugung Palace is one of five royal palaces remained in Seoul, built by the king of Joseon Dynasty. The name Deoksugung Palace means “Palace of virtue and longevity” in the spirit of praying for long life for Emperor Gojong. Deoksugung Palace is special among Korean palaces. Located at the corner of Seoul’s busiest downtown intersection, it has a modern and a western style garden and fountain. The Changing of the Royal Guard, in front of Daehanmun (Gate) is a very popular event you never miss.
• After mesmerize by the historical old glories day, a good shopping trip is needed to remind of the amazing present. National Ginseng Shop & Hoganbao Shop are where the place that you can get the Korean famous herbs supplement with quality assurance. Next stop at the Cosmetic Gallery is where you can get Korean beauty products.
• Kimchi, the soul of Korean cuisine, is a famous traditional side dish and the main ingredient for most of the Korean cooking. A stop at the Seaweed Museum beside introduce the making of seaweed, also offering a taste of the culture of Korean lifestyle, DIY Kimchi and Hanbok Experience, wearing a traditional Korean formal costume and take as many photos as you like.
• If you are tired of the meals that arrange and want to start your own food adventure, Myeongdong is the place that you need. This popular district features street food carts, major shopping malls and entertainment. Myeongdong is one of the primary shopping districts in Seoul. Many branded shops and department stores line the streets and alleys. One of them is the famous Lotte Department Store. The store offers everything from everyday household goods to international luxury brands, along with a Duty Free Shop and restaurants.
• The night ended in a stay at Seoul Hotel.
• 首尔是一个历史文化名城，因此绝对不能错过参观历史悠久的皇宫。德寿宫是首尔现存的五个皇家宫殿之一，由朝鲜王朝皇帝所建造。德寿宫的含义为“祈求皇帝长寿”，这位皇帝就是朝鲜高宗。德寿宫是韩国皇宫中较为特殊的一座。它位于首尔最繁华的市区十字路口的拐角处，拥有现代化的西式花园和喷泉。 观看大汉门（大门）前面的皇家卫队换岗，是您不会想要错过的活动。
• 经历迷失在古老辉煌的历史洪流中的一天之后，我们需要来个愉快的购物体验才能把您带回到现代。在国家人参与护肝宝专卖店，您可以购得品质优良的韩国著名草药保健品 。接着，您也能在化妆品陈列馆购买到优质的韩国美容产品。
This is the day you can choose to be chill & relax or to join the optional day tour that offer.
There are two options for you to choose :
• If you want to have understand deeper in the history of Korean War, a trip to Camp Greaves DMZ Experience Center (Minimum 10 pax & above booking @ RM350 per person ) is recommended – a former U.S. army base situated just south of the heavily guarded demilitarized zone(DMZ) that separates Korea and transform into a peace-themed tourism hub; and for the adventures seeker,
• Gwangmyeongdonggul Cave (Minimum 10 pax & above booking @ RM350 per person ) -is a place you will have fun – the largest themed cave park with varied cultural and artistic things, created in a mine where gold, silver, and bronze were mined. Both trip will ended by dropping you in Gwangjang Market, one of the Korea’s largest traditional markets and is renowned for its quality silk goods, linen bedding and hand-made goods. The street food section also become the one of the main attraction for the market. This is the ultimate places to experience traditional Korean street food and culture all under one delicious roof.
• If you are not fancy for options or already tired of the tour coach & tour guide, this is the best day to get rid of them! You can digging further into the hidden gems in Seoul with your own tempo, do some more shopping or have a relaxing day in some cafes or pubs.
• The night ended in a stay at Seoul Hotel.
• Starting the last day of your Seoul trip with the hotel breakfast and a brief shopping at another herbs supplement shop, Red Pine. Hongdae(Hongik University Street) is the next destination to explore. Unique cafes, cozy galleries, accessory stores, the art market and gourmet eateries makes Hongdae a popular hangout for local youth and a fascinating place to walk around. If you travel within 03 to 15 April 2020, a trip to Hongdae will change to Seoul Yeouido Park walking tour, each year Yeouido Park will held a Cherry Blossom Festival to celebration is famous for its 1,886 Korean Cherry trees.
• After the last minute shopping for the souvenirs at the Local Product Shop, the trip ended with transferring to airport for flight back to Johor Bahru/Singapore.
Package Includes 配套包括：
- Return Economy Class Ticket.<br class=""/>往返经济舱机票。
- Return MPV transfer for Depart Singapore flight.<br class=""/>往返新加坡机场出发航班MPV交通。
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation (Local 4Star Hotel).<br class=""/>4晚酒店住宿（当地4星级酒店）。
- 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 2 Dinners.<br class=""/>4早餐、3午餐与2晚餐。
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.<br class=""/>行程中所列明之景点观光。
- Whole trip transport.<br class=""/>全程交通载送服务。
- Mandarin speaking guide.<br class=""/>中文导游服务。
- Guide + Driver Tipping<br class=""/>导游+司机小费。
- Travel Insurance (for Malaysian only).<br class=""/>旅游保险（只限马来西亚国籍旅客）。
Package Excludes 配套不包括：
- Others personal expenditure are not mention in itinerary.<br class=""/>所有不在本行程之内的额外个人开支。
- Optional Tour on Free Day.<br class=""/>自由活动天-自费附加行程。
- In the event of local religious festival unforeseen circumstances and/ bad weather conditions, the sequences of the itinerary may be changed or substituted in by Alternative sites without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure smoother journey and tour.
- Any discrepancies travel, the Chinese Version will be used as the standard.
- A minimum group size of 15 passengers is required for a confirmed departure.
**High season surcharge for ground fee (Based on arrival Day)
- Spring season(06Apr~06May/2020) : RM 70.00/Pax
- Korea Summer School Holiday(24July~16Aug/2020) : RM140.00/Pax
- Mid Autumn Festival(Chuseok Holiday 28Sep~04Oct/2020) : RM140.00/Pax
- Autumn Maple leaf season(05Oct~15Nov2020) : RM 70.00/Pax