Penang World Heritage City Day Trip(MVPEN-GV02)
Per saloon Car 10 hrs usage @ RM 650.00
NOTE: Per Car only fit to 3 adults or 2 adults + 1 child, for more than 3 adults booking please use below method to contact with our sales person.
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(6) Deposit must collect before booking deadline if fail to do so, the booking will auto cancel by the system without prior notice. All deposit is non-refundable.
Penang – a world renowned exotic holiday destination – was known, once upon a time, as Pulau Pinang or the “Isle of the Betel Nut”. The island (285 square meters) is situated on the northwest side of the Peninsular Malaysia. Listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 2008, this virgin paradise has no shortage of cultural sights and natural scenery. Nicknamed the Pearl of the Orient, Penang is famous for its soft sandy beaches.
There are loads of activities and sights on the island. Hanging around on the beach is also considered a fine option. The quaint nooks and crannies of Georgetown and the Tropical Spice Garden – the only spice garden in South East Asia. Penang is especially known as the best place to enjoy wonderful local dishes; it is seen as the food capital of Malaysia.
Penang has long served as the link between Asia’s great kingdoms and an important outlet to the markets of Europe and the Middle East. At its heart is diverse, cosmopolitan George Town, Penang Island’s main city and an urban centre that delivers old-world Asia in spades; think trishaws pedalling past watermarked Chinese shophouses and blue joss smoke perfuming the air. The freshest aspects of modern culture are present, too, in an exceptional art scene and free-spirited carnivals, all fed by an infectious local enthusiasm for Penang’s long history and kaleidoscope of cultures.