Kuala Selangor Tour Type Price Break Down
|Adult (RM)||Child (RM)||Adult (RM)||Child (RM)|
|1. Sky Mirror||80.00||60.00||120.00||100.00|
|2. Feeding Eagles||30.00||25.00||60.00||50.00|
|3. Watch Fireflies||30.00||25.00||60.00||50.00|
|4. Blue Tears||30.00||25.00||60.00||50.00|
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Use either green ICON below to get in touch with us.
- Fill up the below form
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +6011-2608 0128
(4) All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
(5) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(6) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
Sky Mirror named after its mirror-like reflection of the sky is a mystery island that will only emerge for several days every month: During the 1st and 15th of a lunar month, as well as 4 days before or after these dates. It is also dubbed the Salar de Uyuni of Malaysia, after similar natural wonder in Bolivia.
Eagle Feeding is one of the main attraction in Kuala Selangor. You will be able to experience 20-40 eagles flying in sky and waiting the foods from your tour guides. Eagle Feeding will be your wonderful experience in Kuala Selangor.
Fireflies, locally-known as ‘kelip kelip’, are perhaps Kuala Selangor’s biggest attraction. Emitting bright light from its abdomen, this bug tends to favour mangrove swamp areas. During the night, they can be seen illuminating the mangrove trees lining the riverbanks, while they feed on the leaves’ nectar.
“Blue tears,” a natural nighttime phenomenon caused by algae “Dinoflagellates”, can be seen in Kuala Selangor where visitors get to catch a speedboat ride along the waters where the Selangor River meets the Straits of Malacca.