Kluang Mount Belumut – Summit Attack Day Trip Package
|Nationality||2 Pax Per Group
(Per Pax, RM)
|4 Pax Per Group
(Per Pax, RM)
(1) For booking this tour package or more inquiries, you can use the below method to contact our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Use either green ICON below to get in touch with us.
- Fill up the below form
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +6011-2608 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guidelines and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(4) A full security deposit is requested prior to booking.
(5) All payment is non-refundable.
Uncover the Natural Wonders of Mount Belumut (Gunung Belumut), Johor’s Third Tallest Peak! Nestled in the Mount Belumut Recreational Forest, this mossy mountain rises to 1,010 meters (3,314 feet) and offers a rewarding adventure for nature enthusiasts and hikers.
The journey to the summit takes four to six hours, passing by a ‘false summit’ where you can camp under fair weather conditions. From this point, it’s just a half-hour trek to the actual summit, marked by the majestic ‘Crown Rock,’ resembling a giant crown.
While Mount Belumut’s beauty attracts many, its popularity has led to some trail erosion and litter left behind by climbers. Despite these challenges, the allure of this pristine natural environment is not to be missed. Plan your trek to Mount Belumut and immerse yourself in its breathtaking beauty!