3 Days 2 Nights Honeymoon Package Price
Rates Valid From 10 June 2020 Until 28 November 2020
|Per Pax Rate (RM)||Double Room|
- All meals served at Sang Suria Restaurant and in buffet style except for the optional Steamboat Set Dinner on the 3rd extension night.
- Child rates apply to children 4-12 years old. Infant 3 years old and below is free.
- Weekend Surcharge(Every Friday & Saturday): RM 50.00 per adult/per night | RM 25.00 per child/per night
- School Holiday & Public Holiday Surcharge( 20-24 & 30 August): RM 50.00 per adult/per night | RM 25.00 per child/per night
- Super Peak Surcharge(31 July): RM 100.00 per adult/per night | RM 50.00 per child/per night
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS, inclusive of 10% service charge.
(6) Full security deposit is requested a prior booking.
(7) Snorkelling trips are subject to change due to weather condition.
Located on one of the best beach on Redang Island, set against a backdrop of fine powder-white sand, crystal-clear waters and emerald hills. This low-rise resort with 276 spacious rooms and suites is designed as a modern interpretation of traditional Malay architecture, which blends harmoniously with the environment, making it one of the loveliest resorts on the island.
Redang Island is located on the East Coast of Malaysia, just 45km off the coast of Terengganu state in Malaysia. It is famous for its crystal clear waters, white powdery sand, and has one of the best coral reef and marine ecosystem. It was also the filming location of Hong Kong Blockbuster Movie “Summer Holiday” starring Richie Ren and Sammi Cheng back in year 2000.
Location Map :