8D7N Exploration Of Nepal With Lumbini (FITNP)
Almost Daily Departure
10 to go Per Person all in (10人出发每人全包） RM 6,868.00
20 to go with tour leader Per Person all in（20人出发，领队随团每人全包） RM 6,868.00
Tour Highlights 行程亮点：
(Click below name to view tour highlights 点击下面地名可浏览行程亮点)
- Traditional Nepal Cuisine 尼泊尔传统美食
- Momo (Dumpling) 饺子
For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
Nepal is a landlocked country in Southern Asia which bordered by India (South and East), China (North) and Bangladesh (West). Besides that, Nepal also the home of Himalayas Mountain with 8 of the world 10 highest peaks countries in the world including Mount Everest the tallest mountain peaks in the world on the border with Tibet and Lumbini (the birth place of Gautama Buddha and the founder of Buddhism). (1)
Nepal also known as Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal in June 2008 with an estimated population of 26.4 million. Nepal also 48th largest country by population and 93rd largest country by area in the worldwide which is 500 miles from east to west and 90 to 150 miles from north to south. The largest capital city of Nepal is Kathmandu. (2)
Nepal remained closed policy to the outside world economic from 1950 -1951. Meanwhile, Nepal gained admission to the United Nations in 1955. In 1991, Nepal had established multiple parliamentary system. However, in 2008, Nepal was declared a democratic republic country in the world. (3)
• Arrive Tribhuwan International Airport, meet and greet. Transfer out for Lunch at good Local Restaurant.
• Patan Durbar Square – The oldest of all three cities of Kathmandu valley. It is the best known for its artistic heritage. It is probably one of the oldest Buddhist cities in the world. The city is surrounded by 4 Stupas as 4 corners of Patan, one at each corner of its cardinal points. These Stupas are said to have been built by the famous Emperor Ashoka. Patan Durbar Square is the famous visiting place, with full of ancient palaces, temples and shrines noted for their exquisite carvings.
• The former Royal Palace complex – is the center of Patan’s religious and social life and houses a museum containing an array of bronze statues and religious objects. The main attractions here are Patan Museum, Hiranya Varna Mahavihar, Golden window, Golden temple Krishna temple etc. Most of the monuments around the Square were built by Malla Kings from 16th to 18th centuries.
• Check in at pre-booked Hotel in Kathmandu. Transfer out for dinner at Local Restaurant.
• 帕坦古城 – 这是加德满都谷地三大古城中最古老的一座。帕坦因其艺术遗产而享负盛名。它或许也是世界上最古老的佛教城市。帕坦古城的东南西北四个角落各建有一座佛塔。这些佛塔据说由印度著名的阿育王所建。
• 帕坦本身意味着永恒,帕坦王宫广场建筑群则是亚洲非常壮观的景象。在广场及周边有许多印度寺庙及拥有青铜门、守护神和绝美雕刻的佛教遗迹,每天都有许多游客慕名而来欣赏这些古迹。帕坦是非常著名的观光景点，这里充满以精美雕刻著称的古老宫殿、寺庙和神殿。前王宫综合大楼是帕坦的宗教和社会生活中心, 里面设有一座包含一系列青铜雕像和宗教物品的博物馆。帕坦主要的景点还包括帕坦博物馆,黄金( Hiranya Varna Ma-habihar)、金窗、金寺、克里希纳神庙等。围绕在广场的大部分遗迹建于16至18世纪的拉王朝时期。
• Breakfast in the Hotel.
• Kathmandu Durbar Square – also known as Hanuman Dhoka Square, one of the major attractions in Kathmandu valley. The name Hanuman Dhoka Durbar came from the statue of Hanuman (Monkey god) established by the King Pratap Malla at the entrance of the royal palace in 1672 AD. The whole complex is popularly known as Kathmandu Durbar Square, located at the heart of ancient city in Kathmandu. It is surrounded by both Hindu and Buddhist temples. Most of them are built in the pagoda style embellished with intricately carved exteriors as well as most of the buildings. The Durbar Square, with its old temples, palaces, epitomizes the religious and cultural life of the locals. The major interesting attractions here are Living Goddess Kumari house, Kasthamandup temple, Shiva Parvati temple, Kal Bhairav Jagannath temple and Taleju temple. Some of the attractions here were destroyed by 25th April 2015 earthquake in Nepal. Those affected monuments are under renovation.
• Swoyambhunath Stupa – situated on the top of a hill west of Kathmandu is one of the most popular holy and instantly recognisable symbols of Nepal. The temple is colloquially known as the monkey temple because of the large tribe of roving monkeys who guard the temple. This peaceful and calm hill commands the picturesque view of the Kathmandu valley and splendid panorama of Himalayan view. This Stupa is laden with 13 gold plated spires symbolizing 13 stages to salvation in Buddhism. Different sorts of Buddha has added to the attraction of the stupa.
• Pashupatinath temple – The temple is reserved as one of the most important pilgrimage sites for Hindu devotees all around the world. Wooden Sculptures. Statues and different carvings dedicated to the Hindu god. Shiva as well as other deities in the complex represent the temple’s richness in art. The temple lies on the bank of the sacred Bagmati River while aryaghat a place built for cremating the bodies of Hindus, also lies near. The sacred temple has been listed in the UNESCO’s World heritage site. Non Hindus are strictly prohibited from entering the temple.
• Boudhanath Stupa – The Stupa is one of the important pilgrims for Buddhists. The Stupa is surrounded by one hundred and eight small niches accommodating the cons of Buddhas, Bodhisatavas and other female deities. The serene environment in the surrounding of the Stupa has added to its attractions, Listed in the UNESCO’s world heritage site, the huge sized stupa is one of the prime sites for tourists and pilgrims.
• Dinner at good Local Restaurant.
• Overnight at Kathmandu.
• 哈努曼多卡王宫广场 – 加德满都谷最圭要的景点。1672年, 国王普拉塔普·马拉于王宫门口兴建印度教猴神哈奴曼Hama像, 所以此地也被称为哈努曼多卡王宫广场。这里同样环绕着许多印度与佛教寺庙。这些建筑风格大部分以宝塔为主,大多数拥有腓刻精致的外墙装饰。这座王宫广场中古老的庙宇、宫殿则体现了当地人的宗教和文化生活。其他主要景点还包括活女神库玛莉宫院、卡斯塔曼达珀庙、湿婆帕尔瓦蒂庙、卡尔陪腺(印度教非常重要的神明,相传是湿婆神的化身,或他的儿子)、札格纳特神庙和塔莱珠神庙。这些景点有部分毁于2015年4月25日尼泊尔大地震, 当局目前仍积极修复中。
• 斯瓦扬布那特寺 – 该庙因被大群猴子守护,而有“猴庙”之美称。在这座平静平和的山上可饱览加德满都和喜马拉雅山的壮丽美景。这座佛塔上有层层递减的13个钢制镀金圆盘,叠成圆锥形,象征菩萨从因至果的十三行位。不同种类的佛像也让佛塔魅力倍增。
• 帕斯帕提那神庙 – 是供奉印度大神湿婆的寺庙中最神圣的一座,也是世界各地印度教徒的最重要的朝聖地之一。这座寺庙内供奉的印度教神祗、湿婆与其他神像的木雕、雕像和雕刻品,则为世人展示了庙宇丰富的艺术性。这座寺庙坐落于神圣的巴格马蒂河畔, 这里有六座石造的火葬台, 是尼泊尔印度教徒举行露天火葬的场所。这座神圣的寺庙已被列入联合国教科文组织的世界遗产。此地严禁非印度教徒进入寺庙。
• 布达纳特佛塔 – 这座佛塔是佛教徒重要的朝圣地之一。佛塔周围有一百零八个装有佛像图腾、菩萨和其他女性神灵的小龛。在佛塔周围宁静的环境则更增添了它的吸引力。这座被列入联合国教科文组织世界遗产的大型佛塔,是游客和朝圣者的主要景点。
• Breakfast in the Hotel.
• Check out- drive to Pokhara for 6/7 hours. Pokhara, situated at an altitude of 827 m west of Kathmandu valley, enchanting city with several beautiful lakes and offers stunning panoramic views of Himalayan peaks. The serenity of Lakes and the magnificence of the Himalayas rising behind them create an ambience of peace and magic. Rest of the day at leisure.
• Dinner and overnight Pokhara.
• Overnight at Pokhara.
• 早餐后驱车前往博克拉,车程约6至7小时。博克拉位于加德满都谷地以西海拔827米, 是座迷人的城市, 不仅拥有数个美丽的湖泊, 还能看到令人赞叹的喜马拉雅山峰全景。这里宁静的湖泊与壮丽山景为游客营造出一种平和神奇的氣氛。
• Sarankot hill – famous for the view of sunrise and mountains. The stunning view of Pokhara valley, Hemja village, Phewa Lake, Talbarahi, The World Peace Pagoda and Lakeside from Sarankot mesmerisesany living soul.
• Davis fall.
• Tibetan Refugee Camp.
• Gupteswor Mahadev Cave.
• Bendabashini temple.
• One hour boat rides in the Phewa Lake.
• Afternoon free at leisure or enjoy shopping around Lakeside street.
• Dinner and overnight at Pokhara.
• 萨兰廊特山岭 – 凌晨起床前往萨兰廓特山岭,拍摄美丽的安娜普尔纳山日出。当太阳升起时, 眼前庄严而寂静的博克拉谷、哈姆扎村、费瓦湖、巴拉赫庙所组成的山间风景, 令人心旷神怡着迷不已。
• 费瓦湖木船游 – 1小时游览费瓦湖秀丽风光。
• Chitwan National Park – offers a multitude of activities suited for entertainment of the ourists. It is possible to observe different wild animals and birds in the natural forestsof the Chitwan National Park.
• Elephant ride in the jungle.
• Canoe ride at Rapti River.
• Elephant breeding center.
• Enjoy the sunset view from Rapti river bank.
• Local Tharu Cultural Show.
• Dinner and overnight at Chitwan.
• 奇旺国家森林公园 – 车程约4小时。苏拉哈的奇旺有许多适合游客的活动与娱乐。游客也有机会在奇旺国家公园的天然森林中观察不同的野生动物与鸟类。
• 骑大象乐 – 骑着大象游览森林。
• Lumbini – the birthplace of Lord Buddha the messenger of peace, is one of the holiest places on the earth. Lord Buddha’s mother, Shakya Queen Mayadevi, gave birth to prince Gautam inside this beautiful Lumbini Garden in 623 BC. She was on her way from her parent’s home at Devdaha to her husband’s home at Taulihawa. The temple dedicated to Mayadevi is the main attraction of Lumbini, Located beside the temple are the holy Pushkirni Lake and the Ashok Pillar erected by Emperor Asholk of Magadh, India to mark the birthplace of Lord Buddha.
• Lumbini Garden – The major attractions here are The Mayadevi temple, the birth marker stone, the Ashok Pillar, the idol of Mayadevi, the holy Pushkirni Pond, the Eternal Peace flame and the numerous huge monasteries constructed by different countries are the major attractions of Lumbini. Lumbini has been listed in the UNESCO’S World Heritage sites in 1997 AD due to its religious importance and historical background.
• Dinner and overnight at Lumbini.
• 蓝毗尼 – 离开酒店前往距离约4小时车程的蓝毗尼。蓝毗尼是和平使者佛陀的诞生之地, 是世界上最神圣的地方。佛陀的母亲释迦王后摩耶夫人在公元前623年于美丽的蓝毗尼花园诞下乔达摩王子。当时她正从在黛乌达哈娘家返回夫家道利赫瓦。寺内供奉着摩耶夫人的庙宇是蓝毗尼的主要景点。在寺庙旁边是神圣的普斯卡里尼水池以及由印度阿育王为纪念佛陀诞生之地所修筑之阿育王柱。
• 蓝毗尼花园 – 这里主要的景点包括摩耶夫人庙、佛陀出生标记石、摩耶夫人像、普斯卡里尼圣池、永恒燃烧的火焰以及由不同国家所修建的众多寺院。蓝毗尼因其宗教与历史背景而于1997年被联合国教科文组织列为世界文化遗。
• Breakfast in the Hotel.
• Upon arrival in Kathmandu, you will be transferred to pre-booked hotel.
• Thamel Street – shopping hub in Kathmandu or tourists.
• Farewell dinner with Nepalese Cultural show at good Local Restaurant
• Overnight at Kathmandu.
• 加德满都塔美街 – 这是加德满都转为观光客而设的购物中心。
• Breakfast in the Hotel.
• Free until transfer to the airport for flight back to Singapore.
Package Includes 配套包括：
- Return Economy Class Ticket.<br class=""/>往返经济舱座机票。
- Domestic Flight Ticket. <br class=""/>内陆航班机票。
- 7 Nights Hotel Accommodation (Local Star Hotel).<br class=""/>7晚星级酒店住宿。
- Daily 3 Meals (B / L / D) at designated Local Restaurants.<br class=""/>全程膳食。
- A qualified & licensed English Speaking Guide.<br class=""/>专业英文导游接待。
- Mineral Bottled Water. <br class=""/>矿泉水 – 2瓶 / 每天。
Package Excludes 配套不包括：
- Tipping for Guide & Driver / Porter at USD 8 / pax / day (Adult & Child).<br class=""/>当地导游司机小费- 美金 8 元每人每天(大人或小孩〉。
- Tipping for Tour Leader at USD 3/ pax / day (Adult & Child).<br class=""/>领队小费- 美金 3元每人每天(大人或小孩）。
- Luggage porter service, USD 2 / pax / day (Adult & Child).<br class=""/>当地行李小费- 美金 2 元每人每天(大人或小孩）。
- Travel Insurance (we can help Malaysian to arrange, foreigner please purchase at own country).<br class=""/>旅游保险（我们可协助马来西亚国籍旅客办理保险，其他国外旅客请自行在原籍地签购保险配套）。
- Others personal expenditure are not mention in itinerary.<br class=""/>所有不在本行程之内的额外个人开支。
- In the event of local religious festival unforeseen circumstances and/ bad weather conditions, the sequences of the itinerary may be changed or substituted in by Alternative sites without prior notice and/or at short notice in order to ensure smoother journey and tour.
- Any discrepancies travel, the English Version will be used as the standard.
Nepal 02hrs 15min behind Malaysia time
尼泊尔 比 马来西亚时间慢2个小时15分钟
– Kathmandu – Pokhara 5hrs
– Pokhara – Chitwan 5hrs
– Chitwan – Lumbini 4hrs
– Lumbini – Kathmandu (30min by Flight)
– 加德满都 到 博克拉 (5小时)
– 奇旺 到 蓝毗尼 (4小时)
– 蓝毗尼 到 加德满都 (飞行时间 30分钟)
230Voltage / 3 round pin