3 Days 2 Nights Deluxe Package Price
Valid From 1st April-7th October 2023
|Per Pax Rate (RM)||Single||Twin||Triple||Quad||Child
(4- below 12yrs)
(Max: 3 pax)
(Max: 3 pax)
- Child rates apply to children 4-below 12 years old. Infant 3 years old and below is F.O.C(sharing room with parent).
- Weekend Surcharge(Every Friday & Saturday): RM 60.00 per adult/per night | RM 30.00 per child/per night
- School Holiday & Public Holiday Surcharge(1-18 Mar, 24-28 Apr, 27-31 May, 1-3 Jun, 29 Jun, 26-31 Aug, 1-2 Sep): RM 80.00 per adult/per night | RM 40.00 per child/per night
- Super Peak Season Surcharge(22 & 23 Apr, 29 & 30 Apr, 4 Jun): RM 140.00 per adult/per night | RM 70.00 per child/per night
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Use either green ICON below to get in touch with us.
- Fill up the below form
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +6011-2608 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guidelines and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate is subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS, inclusive of a 10% service charge.
(6) Full security deposit is requested for a prior booking.
(7) Snorkelling trips are subject to change due to weather conditions.
Located on one of the best beach on Redang Island, set against a backdrop of fine powder-white sand, crystal-clear waters and emerald hills. This low-rise resort with 276 spacious rooms and suites is designed as a modern interpretation of traditional Malay architecture, which blends harmoniously with the environment, making it one of the loveliest resorts on the island.
Redang Island is located on the East Coast of Malaysia, just 45km off the coast of Terengganu state in Malaysia. It is famous for its crystal clear waters, white powdery sand, and has one of the best coral reef and marine ecosystem. It was also the filming location of Hong Kong Blockbuster Movie “Summer Holiday” starring Richie Ren and Sammi Cheng back in year 2000.
Location Map :