3 Days 2 Nights Labuan Fun + Rusukan Island Package Price
Rate valid until 31st December 2020
View the below package price at smartphone can drag the table left to right.
|Per Person Rate (RM)
||No. of Person (Twin / Triple Sharing)|
|Hotel||2-4 pax||5-9 pax||10-14 pax|
|Labuan Point Hotel, 3*
#new #10 mins walk to town
|Aifa Hotel, 3*
|Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 3*
#sunset #private beach
|Lazenda Hotel, 3*
#new #town area #4* standard
|Tiara Hotel Labuan, 4*
#sunrise #beach front
|Dorsett Grand Labuan, 5*
# opposite shopping mall
1. Rate quoted based on the standard room in the respective hotel. Roller bed type will be used in the triple room.
2. Child (4-11 yrs) Share Twin 100% of adult, Child With Bed 100% of adult, Child No Bed 60% of adult, Infant FOC (0-3yrs).
3. From 15 and above travellers price quote, please directly contact with our salesperson.
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> email@example.com
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice. Surcharge applied during Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year and other festive seasons.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(6) Full security deposit is requested a prior booking.
(7) All payment is non-refundable.
(8) A city tour will be conducted on arrival or departure day only. No refund for unused portion.
(9) Driver cum guide is provided for the booking of 8 pax below.
(10) All booking must be made 14 days before arriving, and provide guest’s passport details, No. of guest, arriving date and time, full payment.
Labuan is made up of the main Labuan Island and 6 smaller islands, forming a combined area of approximately 92 square kilometers.
Labuan International Business and Financial Center (IBFC) was established in October 1990, making it Malaysia’s only offshore financial center. Here also being an offshore support hub for deepwater oil and gas activities in the region.
Dubbed as ‘The Pearl of Borneo, Where Business and Leisure Meet’, this destination provides ample facilities for incentive travel. Holiday-makers will find an array of interesting sights in Labuan, be it historical, natural or cultural.
Dive sites that lay close to the shore, World War II relics, tax-free shopping and an international sea sports complex give Labuan a vibrant and world-class touristic appeal.
Rusukan Island, which located in south western of Labuan Island. Along the way enjoy the beautiful scenery in Brunei Bay. Rusukan Island is located in Labuan Marine Park, which is a protected area by local government. The island is still in very nature state due to the limitation of development. Tourist will be fascinated by crystal clear waters, the cool sea breeze, white sandy beaches, lush woods, colorful corals, fishes and unique landscapes.