3D2N Labuan Free & Easy Package Price(GV2-3DF&E)(2 to go, SIC)
Rate valid until 31st December 2023
|Per Person Rate (RM)
||No. of Person (Twin / Triple Sharing)|
|Hotel||Per Adult||Per Child without bed||Single Supp|
|Labuan Point Hotel, 3*
#new #10 mins walk to town
|Aifa Hotel, 3*
|Palm Beach Resort & Spa, 3*
#sunset #private beach
|Lazenda Hotel, 3*
#new #town area #4* standard
|Tiara Hotel Labuan, 4*
#sunrise #beach front
1. Rate quoted based on the standard room in the respective hotel. Roller bed type will be used in the triple room.
2. Child (4-11yrs) Share Twin 100% of adult, Child With Bed 100% of adult, Infant FOC (0-3yrs)
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Use either green ICON below to get in touch with us.
- Fill up the below form
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +6011-2608 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guidelines and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) Price subject to change without prior notice. Surcharges are applied during Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Chinese New Year, and other festive seasons.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(6) A full security deposit is requested for a prior booking.
(7) All payment is non-refundable.
(8) A city tour will be conducted on arrival or departure day only. No refund for unused portion.
(9) Tour conducted on a Sit-in-coach (SIC) basis, NOT private tour.
(10) Driver cum guide is provided for booking of 8 pax below.
(11) All bookings must be made 14 days before arriving, and provide guest’s passport details, No. of guest, arriving date and time, full payment.
Labuan is made up of the main Labuan Island and 6 smaller islands, forming a combined area of approximately 92 square kilometers.
Labuan International Business and Financial Center (IBFC) was established in October 1990, making it Malaysia’s only offshore financial center. Here also being an offshore support hub for deepwater oil and gas activities in the region.
Dubbed as ‘The Pearl of Borneo, Where Business and Leisure Meet’, this destination provides ample facilities for incentive travel. Holiday-makers will find an array of interesting sights in Labuan, be it historical, natural or cultural.
Dive sites that lay close to the shore, World War II relics, tax-free shopping and an international sea sports complex give Labuan a vibrant and world-class touristic appeal.
Rusukan Island, which located in south western of Labuan Island. Along the way enjoy the beautiful scenery in Brunei Bay. Rusukan Island is located in Labuan Marine Park, which is a protected area by local government. The island is still in very nature state due to the limitation of development. Tourist will be fascinated by crystal clear waters, the cool sea breeze, white sandy beaches, lush woods, colorful corals, fishes and unique landscapes.