2 Days 1 Night Lost World of Tambun Glamping Package Price
Price Validity from 01st April – 31st Dec 2022
View the below package price at a smartphone can drag the table left to right.
|Package||Package Include Of||Price(RM)|
4 PAX (2 adults + 2 child)
- Child denotes those above 90 cm in height and below 12 years old. (Proof of age required)
- Senior Citizen denotes those from 60 years and above is eligible to enjoy Child Rates. (Proof of age required)
- FREE admission for children below 90 cm in height. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the park.
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +6011-2608 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) All rates are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM), inclusive of 6% service tax.
(5) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(6) Once bookings are made and/or guest(s) checked in, bookings are non-refundable. This credit is not transferable to any other parties.
Lost World of Tambun is a one-stop complete holiday destination located in Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia. It is a surrounded by majestic 400 million years old limestone cliffs and is the ultimate destination for group outings, family day gatherings, annual dinners, outdoor beach parties / concerts, camping, company team building, meetings / seminars and school excursions.
The theme park consists of seven elements of fun rides and sights; Water Park, Amusement Park, Petting Zoo, Tiger Valley, Tin Valley, Adventure Park and the renowned Lost World Hot Springs & Spa.
Be it – getting acquainted with our resident furry animals; being awed by the Siberian Tigers; speeding on Lupe’s Adventure Roller Coaster; scaring yourself stiff at “Lost World Haunted Chambers”; sliding down giant water slides; learning about the Malaysian Tin Mining History; climbing a limestone cliff or just relaxing at the Lost World Hot Springs & Spa, there is something for everyone to experience.