RMCO Promo Rates (From Now until 29th Oct, 2020)
View the below package price at smartphone can drag the table left to right.
|Per Pax Rate (RM)||Single 3D/2N||Twin 3D/2N||Triple 3D/2N||Quad 3D/2N||Ext. Per Day|
#Standard Room currently unable to book due to ongoing renovation.
Attention : We are advised guest bring their own buoyancy Control Device(BC) and regulator. They also can rent if they feel comfortable with it.
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(4) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(5) A surcharge of RM40 per person is applicable on their Seasonal Surcharge Calendar.
(6) All the above package rates, room rates, transfer rates, boat rates and every & any other activities is subjected to additional SST tax of 6%.(Based on the government stimulus package, there will be no SST until after June 30th 2021)
(7) Full security deposit is requested prior booking.
(8) All payment are non-refundable.
D’Coconut Lagoon has procured two isolated and idyllic stretches of pristine white sandy beaches. It offers tranquil ambience and at the same time delivers a unique destination for marine life and nature lovers.
There are about 12 dive sites around Pulau Lang Tengah and together with nearby Pulau Redang, Pulau Perhentian and Pulau Bidong, there are more than 30 dive sites for divers: at shallow to medium depths, always enjoyable, never risky or fatiguing.
Encounters with turtles, resident schools of jacks and barracudas and leopard sharks are almost assured around the tiny coral island.
Visitors to Pulau Lang Tengah can visit the nearby Redang Marine Park Center.
Location Map :