3 Days 2 Nights Aluna Resort Perhentian Full Board Package Price
Price Valid from 10th Jun – 31th Oct, 2020
|Room Type||High Season (RM)||Low Season (RM)|
|INDICATIVE RATES BY MONTH||Jul-Aug/Sch./P. Holiday||Sep-Oct|
|Double / Twin Sharing Suite||1,038.00/per pax||818.00/per pax|
|Triple Sharing Suite||898.00/per pax||748.00/per pax|
|Quad Sharing Suite||818.00/per pax||708.00/per pax|
- Children under the age of 2 may share parents’ suite at no extra cost.
- Children aged 2 – 12 will be considered as adults when booking a suite with breakfast only or 3 Days 2 Nights Package.
- Based on occupancy ie. number of persons in each suite. Should the number of persons staying is more than what is stated during booking, the Management reserves the right to charge for every additional person occupying the suite.
- Our resort does not provide an extra bed.
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(6) Full security deposit is requested prior booking.
(7) All payment are non-refundable.
Inspired by nature, designed for modern simplicity
Blessed with all the trappings of a tropical idyll, our contemporary boutique resort is home to 18 intimate, double-storey private suites furnished with modern architecture exclusive only to Alunan Resort.
Covered in floor-to-ceiling glass panels designed to capture majestic views of the ocean and sprawling rainforest, each suite opens up to a private rooftop sun deck on the top floor where a hammock, sun loungers and a shaded patio awaits.
Unique to Alunan Resort, an open-plan lobby and multi-level beachfront sun decks is the perfect setting to view the vastness of the shimmering South China Sea.