Mersing Town, is a favourite layover for local and foreign tourists, as it’s Mersing port in the mouth of Mersing River is also the main port for ferries to Tioman Island and the more than 40 other islands in the Seribuat Archipelago.
The Endau Rompin National Park is Malaysia’s second largest national park. It is the gateway to one of the world’s oldest tropical rainforests.
According to the information we had collected, things can do at MERSING as below.
- Castle Flintstone – Istana Sultan
- Dataran Air Papan
- Masjid Jamek Bandar Mersing
- Mersing Esplanade
- Paddy Field in Air Papan
- Pantai Air Papan
- Kota Tinggi Museum
- Kota Johor Lama Museum
- Tanjung Balau Fishermen’s Museum
Nature & Park
- Endau-Rompin National Park
- Gunung Arong Recreational Forest
- Island of Mersing (Pulau Hujong, Pulau Tengah, Pulau Rahsia, Pulau Pemanggil, Pulau Dayang, Pulau Rawa- The Peak Of Rawa Island, Pulau Sibu Besar, Pulau Tinggi, Pulau Mensirip, Pulau Harimau, Pulau Besar, Pulau Tengah, Pulau Aur)
- Pantai Pasir Lanun
- Tanjung Leman
- Tanjung Penyabong
- Ah Fatt Kelong Fishing
- Roller Skate at Dataran Endau
Click on below Johor district name to view full list of attractions.