Price valid from 1st Feb – 31st October 2020
|RATES PER PERSON (RINGGIT MALAYSIA, RM)|
|MID SEASON – APR, MAY & SEPT||SINGLE||TWIN||TRIPLE|
|Premier Beach Front||2,535||2,020||1,940|
|PEAK SEASON – JUNE, JULY & AUG||SINGLE||TWIN||TRIPLE|
|Premier Beach Front||2,640||2,120||2,070|
- The course includes all dive equipment usage, original PADI manual book, certification card and a dive logbook.
- Regarding to the wetsuit, our diving master said if you can buy the wetsuit that the thickness is 3mm as it’s the most suitable with our sea temperature.
- All Deluxe Heaven room are non renovated.
- Surcharge: RM 40.00 nett per person per night will be imposed based on the selected date in term & condition.
- 30th July – 1st August 2020 (Hari Raya Haji)
- 20th August 2020 (Awal Muharram)
- 30th – 31st August 2020 (National Day)
- 15th – 16th September 2020 (Malaysia Day)
- 28th – 29th October 2020 (The Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday)
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use the below method to contact our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> [email protected]
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until the purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS and inclusive of 6% SST.
(6) Full security deposit is requested for prior booking.
(7) All payment is non-refundable.
(8) Promotion is subject to room availability.
Off the coast of northeastern Malaysia, a paradise of golden sands with tranquil azure waters await. The Perhentian Islands are a group of coral-fringed islands off the coast of the state of Terengganu, where some of the world’s best diving spots, pristine beaches and romantic hideaways can be found.
Perhentian Island Resort, located on the biggest island of the archipelago, offers visitors an amazing vacation experience. It is a private resort built on 25 acres of natural rainforests and a pristine beachfront with breathtaking sea views. From idyllic beaches, natural forest splendours all around to a host of exciting activities, adventures and mouthwatering cuisine, the perfect retreat to reenergize yourself .
Location Map :