Legoland Malaysia Admission Ticket
View the below package price at smartphone can drag the table left to right.
|Theme Park 1-Day Ticket||185.00||112.00|
|Water Park 1-Day Ticket||126.00||148.00|
|Combo Park 1-Day Ticket||222.00||177.00|
- Adults (12-59 years old), children (3-11 years old) and Senior Citizens (60 years old and above).
- Toddlers under 3 years old enjoy FREE admission to Theme Park. (For verification, NRIC / Passport is required upon entry)
- Valid on your visit date
- Open Daily: 10:00 a.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Longer opening hours apply on weekends, during school and public holidays
- For more detailed timetable, click here.
- Receive e-ticket within 48 hours by email after payment is done.
- Kindly PRINT the e-ticket from Mango Vacations and present it with your IC/Passport to redeem entrance wristband(s) on your specified travelling date at the ticket booth.
LEGOLAND® Malaysia Resort brings together a LEGOLAND Theme Park, Water Park and Hotel in one LEGO® themed location. It is the ideal family holiday destination with more than 70 hands-on rides, slides, shows and attractions offering adventure, education and fun for action-packed day trips or short break destination. LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is specifically designed for families with children aged 2-12. It is the first of its kind in Asia and the largest in the world.
A unique LEGO® themed destination
Home to the most successful rides, slides, shows and attractions from LEGOLAND Parks around the world, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is tailor-made for the local environment. It covers the same area of more than 50 full size football pitches and contains more than 15,000 LEGO models made from over 60 million LEGO bricks. Other LEGOLAND Resorts are located in Japan, United Arab Emirates, Denmark, Germany, United States, and the United Kingdom.
Location Map :