2 Days 1 Nights Coral Bay Resort Discover Island Package Price
Effective from now to 31 DEC 2018
|Per Pax Rate (RM)||6-9 pax||10 & Above||Child||Infant|
|Weekday||550||450||500 | 400||FOC|
|Weekend / School Holidays / Public Holidays||580||500||530 | 400||FOC|
- Child is 4-11 years old.
- Infant is 1-3 years old.
(1) Minimum 6 persons to go.
(2) For booking this tour package, you can use below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp ? >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email ? >> [email protected]
- Call ? >> +607-386 0128
(3) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
(4) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(5) Rates quoted are nett in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) based on PER PERSON BASIS.
(6) Full security deposit is requested prior booking.
(7) All payment are non refundable.
Pulau Pangkor is the off cost island of Perak in the north-western peninsular Malaysia .The name of the island comes from the Thai ‘Pang Ko’, which means Beautiful Island. It is highly promoted as the low key spot by Malaysian government and the fish products and fishing remain major industries.
There are good fishing areas around as the island lives on fish industry. Water sports and other activities are plenty around Pangkor Island. Especially around Bogak beach and Nipah beach there are numerous operators that offer banana-boat rides and Jet Ski rental. You can do some light jungle treks around the island. Another fun thing to do is to rent a boat for the day to go around the island. A speed boat is an option, but a normal boat is way more fun as you have more time to enjoy the scenery.There are also golf courses and the island owns the pangkor island beach resort too.
There are some local food stalls and souvenir shops worth visiting.
Pangkor is very safe to spend your holiday like most other Malaysian islands. It is definitely recommended for you to visit this island and take it everything it has to offer.There is no best time to visit Pangkor as the island is pretty much shielded by Sumatra, weather is pretty much the same throughout the year.
Location Map :