3 Days 2 Nights SDC Mabul Lodges Snorkeling Package (Ex- Semporna) Price
Valid from 1st of January until 31st of December 2020
View the below package price at smartphone can drag the table left to right.
|Per Pax Rate (RM)||915||755|
- Valid from 1st January till 31st December 2020.
- Minimum 2 paxs per booking.
- Child between 0 – 4 years old is FOC.
- Child between 5 – 12 years old is accorded 50% off the above prices. (Sharing room with parents)
(1) For booking this tour package, you can use below method to contact with our sales representative, we’ll serve you in a short while.
- Click the Green Colour Online Chatbox at bottom of this page right side corner.
- Fill up the below form
- Facebook Messenger >> https://www.facebook.com/messages/t/MangoVacationsJB
- WhatsApp >> https://goo.gl/Sckv9m
- Email >> email@example.com
- Call >> +607-386 0128
(2) Prices shown are just guideline and are not guaranteed until purchase is completed.
(3) The above rate subject to change without prior notice.
(4) Prices above are subject to 6% SST – Subject to government future announcement.
(5) Payment by credit card is subject to admin charges.
(6) Once bookings are made and/or guest(s) checked in, bookings are non-refundable. This credit is not transferable to any other parties.
Pulau Mabul (as it is known locally) is a small sandy island with coconut trees, a local fishing village, and of course dive resorts. It is only 25 minutes or so boat ride from Sipadan Island itself. It has long lived in the shadow of its famous neighbour but is now emerging as a dive destination in its own right.
As critter-diving has increased in popularity many divers come here, not only for the big fish action of Sipadan, but for the incredible array of macro-life to be seen at Mabul Island. Sandy sea-beds, coral outcrops, small walls and artificial reefs and jetties, are all home to some of the seas most amazing little creatures.
Location Map :