- Child – 3 – 11 years
- Adult – 12 – 59 years
- Senior – 60 years and above
- Child below 3 years old is free of charge.
- Price is applicable during Weekdays, Weekends, School Holidays, Public Holidays.
- Child ticket is for children ages between 3 to 11 years old. FREE admission for children below 3 years old, all required proof of age (IC/Passport).
- Senior citizen strictly for 60 years old and above, required proof of age (IC/Passport).
- No refund is permitted once voucher is purchased.
- No refund for unused vouchers but if didn’t exchange to wristband can maintain the voucher until 30th November 2020.
- 1 Days Entry Ticket in Desaru Water Park
- Penawar River
- Tidal Wave Beach (Temporary closed for maintenance this period.)
- Kids Ahoy
- Kraken’s Revenge
- The Surf Wall
- Wild Whirl
- The Super Twister
- The Tempest
- Penawar Falls
- Swinging Ship
- Life vests in various sizes are readily available for free.
- Shower rooms are available.
- Locker Fees ( Small Locker – RM20 ; Big Locker – RM40)
- Tube Rental
- Food & Beverage(Waterpark not allowed to bring outside F & B)
- Parking(RM 8 for 4 hours, >4 hours fees maximum up to RM 10)
Validity: Valid on your visit date or until 30th November 2020.
- Thursday – Sunday ( 10.00 am – 6.00 pm, Last Admission: 5.00 pm)
- Last admission at 15 minutes before the closing time.
- Receive e-ticket by Email or Whatsapp within 1-3 days after payment is done.
- Kindly PRINT A HARD COPY OR SHOWED THE E-TICKET ON YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE from Mango Vacations and present it with your IC/Passport to redeem entrance wristband(s) on your specified travelling date at the ticket booth.
- FREE Admission for children below 3 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times within the waterpark.
- No re-entry is allowed once exit the park. This is a one-time entry ticket to Desaru Coast Adventure Waterpark.
- All bags are subject to a security check at the entrance.
- Tax invoice(s) will only be issued to you upon request.
Terms and Condition:
- Rides or attractions may be closed at times due to bad weather, repairs or maintenance.
- Advance notice of closure may occur without prior notice.
- AWDC reserves the right to change operating hours, close certain rides or attractions, restrict the number of visitors or cancel or amend any activity without prior notice.
- No refunds are given due to rides or attractions closure, bad weather or any circumstances.
- Expired, altered or duplicated vouchers, receipts or e-tickets are not valid.
- AWDC reserves the right to refuse any redemption of the ticket which appear to be illegally issued, duplicated or tampered. No refunds will be given.
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with appropriate DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark.
- All published prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings.
- Guest must ensure that proper swimwear is worn before visiting the attraction. Admission may be rejected for guest who does not comply with the dress code.
- Guest are not allowed to bring their outside food & beverages into the attraction, except for bottled water, medicine and baby food.
- Guest are not allowed to bring in personal life jackets, surfboards, tubes, floatation toys, scuba/snorkelling equipment into the attraction.
- Guest are not allowed to bring selfie sticks, tripods and drones into the attraction.
- For safety reasons, the guest who has the following conditions are discouraged to enter the attraction (guest who are pregnant, have a heart condition, neck/back injury, recent illness/surgery, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, have impaired senses, body reflexes, and coordination).